Are you experienced in supporting older people with complex care needs? Are you an organised, methodical Nurse who is passionate about delivering positive change? Then you can build a fast-moving nursing career with Care UK and help our residents get more out of life every day.
Apply on Partner Site
What you’ll do
Leading the clinical team during your shifts, you will make certain that we fully meet residents’ medical, physical and emotional requirements. Ensuring compliance with our clinical governance framework, you will mentor and motivate colleagues, champion residents’ safety and dignity and drive continuous improvement, whilst acting as Named Nurse for your own portfolio of service users.
Who you are
An NMC Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), you will be well versed in care planning processes and fully familiar with clinical assessment tools. You will be keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge, capable of building close relationships with residents and their families, and determined to drive continuous improvement.
Who we are
With 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, we provide expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people. Our highly personal, patient-centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth, with three new homes planned for next year, so we can offer wide-ranging career opportunities to people who care as deeply as we do.
What We Offer
* Opportunities to progress through our personalised career paths into more senior and management roles
* Revalidation support
* Comprehensive clinical training programme
* Competitive refer a friend scheme of up to £1000 depending on role
* Bank holiday enhancements
* Cycle to work scheme
* Flexible shifts including day, night or weekend shifts
* Free DBS
* Free uniform
* Thousands of online and in-store discounts across big known retailers enabling our colleagues to make big savings on every day shopping such as holidays, supermarkets and travel.
* Employee Assistance Programme – Immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to include support such as financial and family concerns
Or check similar jobs