Rapid Response Implementation Specialist – Home based
Apply on Partner Site
Have you got experience with Kinaxis Rapid Response? Does your experience include setting up, configuring and testing of Rapid Response Planning tool for a specific manufacturing site/supply chain? Have you used Rapid Response to create plans for supply chain? Looking for a contract role based working from home? If yes then this is the role for you.
Your role as a Rapid Response Implementation Specialist based working from home will involve setting up, configuring and testing of Rapid Response Planning tool for a specific manufacturing site/supply chain. You will then support and enable the Network Planners to work with Rapid Response post implementation and leverage the planning process and tool to effectively manage and support the following planning activities:
* Formulating and communicating short to mid-term tactical plans that balance supply and demand using Kinaxis Rapid Response.
* Proactively manage supply chain risks e.g. low cover and escalate issues where appropriate.
* Aligning transfer orders to demand and sending to ERP &/or local shipping system for execution using Kinaxis Rapid Response.
* Reviewing the transfer order exceptions and cancelling, decreasing or postponing orders if necessary.
* Applying scenario planning and collaboration, leveraging Rapid Response functionality and tools.
* Resolving supply risks and issues.
* Monitoring the supply chain performance, review and approval planning parameters.
* Tracking tool adoption after the implementation of Kinaxis Rapid Response and supporting during hyper care.
* Coaching sites LIVE with Rapid Response and ensuring standard process is understood and followed.
* Providing input to Financial planning and forecasting processes.
This is a an approx. 12 months contract which the client will review for a possible extension however everything is dependent on the individual and business performance. This is a role based working from home. The hourly PAYE rate is £29.33.
To apply for the role of Rapid Response Supply Chain Planner you will have:
* Kinaxis Rapid Response experience.
* Bachelor's degree in Business/Supply Chain/Logistics Management is preferred.
* Capacity planning management.
* Inventory Management.
* Risk and Exception management.
* S&OP Plan Communication.
* Strategic Planning.
* Supply Chain planning.
* Supply Planning.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don’t hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit the Quality Start website.
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role
Or check similar jobs