Our client, a highly successful global Insurance Brokerage, have exciting new opportunities for Account Managers with experience within the Corporate or Commercial sector and we are delighted to be working with them to help them growth their Belfast based team.
Apply on Partner Site
This organisation has seen year on year growth and consequently are looking to grow their Belfast based team further. They have an enviable list of well-known clients and a reputation for being a great place to work. As an Account Manager, you will join a relaxed but fast paced, buzzing environment with a culture of support and development for its staff. There is a hybrid work from home scheme in place and you can also expect a wide range of benefits and opportunities including assistance with additional training and exams if desired. The organisation is negotiable regarding salary.
* Previous account handling experience within the corporate or commercial sector:
* Experience dealing with technical insurance issues
* Experience dealing with a diverse client base on risks of various sizes and complexity
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate with people at all levels using a variety of communication channels
* CII qualified (or working towards exams)
1. Place all types of commercial risks within the market.
2. Provide expert and prompt advice to clients regarding their insurance needs
3. Liaise as appropriate with insurer partners.
4. Maintain the highest quality of customer service levels by prompt, customer-focused, professional servicing of client accounts by efficient Mid-Term-Adjustments and customer queries.
5. File Management - ensure individual client cases are completed promptly, effectively, accurately and fully.
6. Ensure client confidentiality is maintained and protected at all costs.
7. Comply with all company policies and procedures.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please send your CV to Patricia in Microsoft word format by clicking on the link. All applicants and enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence.
If this role is not right for you, please get in touch with our experienced Consultants by calling our office. We are only to happy to help.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Or check similar jobs