Apply on Partner Site
Reporting to the Stores team leader and as part of the stores team, you will be responsible for all aspects of stores work. The ideal candidates would have some warehouse operational experience, be comfortable with physical work, be a team player and be confident at using I.T. systems.
Your duties will include but not be limited to the following;
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY / EXPERIENCE
- Taking delivery of goods and ensuring the booking in, putting away and labelling of stock is accurate, correct and done in a timely manner
- Picking products according to Bill of Materials for production as required to meet build plan adherence and to meet customer delivery
- Kitting of Material, allocating to Bill of Material/Works orders and delivering to assembly operators for production of assembled units
- Communicating information regarding damages and stock discrepancies and shortages to Management so that appropriate action can be taken
- Maintaining accurate paperwork to drive stock accuracy
- To work as part of a team, support colleagues and be collaborative in working practices.
- Stocktaking as part of daily duties to ensure stock accuracy
- Ensuring full traceability, cure dates/shelf life of material kept throughout for all stocks
- Working towards warehouse plans being put in place to introduce 5S activity.
- Good numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Able to prioritise work to allow accurate reporting of stock essential to maintain manufacturing
- Always maintain high working standards and work in a neat and conscientious manner
- Full Driving License
- Previous experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of MRP systems such as Navision or Business Central 14 would be advantageous
- Competitive salary + Overtime
HOURS OF WORK
- Monday – Thursday 07:30 – 16:00
- Friday – 07:30 – 12:30
- 25 Days holiday; a combination of floating days and compulsory factory shutdown over Christmas period.
- All Bank Holidays
Or check similar jobs