Payroll Bureau Administrator
Apply on Partner Site
Barber McLelland are working in partnership with a regional firm of accountants who are looking to appoint an experienced Payroll Bureau Administrator to join their Chesterfield payroll bureau.
The business operates with a vibrant, friendly working culture, supported by an excellent senior management team.
The role will work alongside a number of highly experienced payroll professionals, supporting a client base for both weekly (small amount) and monthly payrolls using Sage Line 50 payroll system.
Duties and Responsibilities
Supporting the firms Head of Payroll, the role will be responsible for the following:
* Provide support for a range of Payroll Bureau clients
* Oversee the management of a varied client portfolio from Sole Director and smaller limited companies through to companies with weekly/monthly payrolls up to 100 employees
* Strategic input into the payroll bureau division and its offering to the wider client portfolio within the firm
* Reviewing and checking all aspects of payroll process (starters, leavers, secondments, transfers and completion of all appropriate tax forms, variable data - e.g. bonus, advances, overtime, etc.)
* Successfully build and maintain strong working relationships with existing and new clients
Skills and Qualities
The successful candidate will have proven experience working within a payroll bureau environment, along with a strong understanding of current payroll legislation and auto-enrolment. The ability to communicate effectively with both clients and staff members is also highly important.
The business will offer the successful applicant an excellent remuneration package and will provide an excellent supportive network from the senior management team.
* Salary circa £23,000 - £26,000
* On-site Town Centre Parking
* Excellent Benefits Package
Barber McLelland are a dedicated and niche recruitment consultancy service for the Accountancy Profession. Our area of expertise covers recruitment from part qualified accountants through to Partners and Directors within Big 4, National Accountancy Firms, through to Independent Accountants and Specialist Boutiques across the Yorkshire and East Midlands Region.
For more information about this role or for additional information on how we can assist you in securing your next career move, please contact Justin Barber at Barber McLelland Ltd
Or check similar jobs