Manchester Staff are working with our exclusive client, helping them with urgent roles based in West London.
Apply on Partner Site
Our client is a well-established international education service with over 60 years of success in the industry with over 650 franchised study centres across the UK and Ireland.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
As a Communications Executive, you will report into the Communications Manager and be responsible for managing, co-ordinating, distributing and reporting on all forms of communications, including website, press, PR, social media, customer, and internal communications. This is a full-time permanent position.
* A proven track record in a communications focused role.
* Able to deliver clear, concise, and engaging communications.
* Able to provide copyrighting/proof-reading support to the team and wider business across all comms, marketing, training, and support materials.
* Able to manage and derive content for social media pages such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
* Computer literate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
* Experience in the use of tools such as MailChimp and/or Google Analytics beneficial.
* A relevant degree is beneficial but nonessential.
* A willingness to travel to other offices in the UK or potentially oversees to Worldwide offices.
* 30k Salary.
* Hybrid working.
* Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm, no weekends.
* Medical Insurance.
* Life Insurance.
* Dental cover.
* Critical illness cover.
* Free tuition for your children.
* Annual salary reviews.
* Discretionary Company Bonus.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support
Or check similar jobs