Apply on Partner Site
PAYE Rate: £18 p/h
Hours: 9am - 5pm
Igloo has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced panel beater, this role offers the right candidate an excellent opportunity to work within one of the UK’s leading automotive preparation and refurbishment centres.
The ideal candidate will be used to working within a fast-paced bodyshop and will ideally have previous experience of working within a preparation or refurbishment centre. An NVQ, ATA or IMI Accreditation is desirable but not essential.
The successful candidates will be working on na range of vehicles.
* Stripping and refitting.
* Fitting new quarter panels.
* Filler to repairs damaged body panels (Some of these will be bigger job on high top, LWB vans).
* Finishing the repair in a way that matches the rest of the bodywork.
What kind of person we are looking for:
* You will need previous experience of working within an automotive bodyshop as a panel beater and understand vehicle repair methods.
* Be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge of all aspects of vehicle repairs.
* You will require your own tools, welders and slide hammers provided.
* You will need to work efficiently but to a high standard
Or check similar jobs