SENIOR ESTIMATOR – CIVIL ENGINEERING
Apply on Partner Site
Our client specialises in the fabrication and installation of high-pressure pipework systems from low to high alloy steels for the gas, oil, petrochemical, and water industries. They provide several services including, welding, pipelines, gas, fabrication, Civils, Epoxy sleeves and plant.
* Evaluate project scope and define client requirements at enquiry stage.
* Prepare estimates using estimating software.
* Effectively manage workload and tender completions/submissions
* Compile estimates with careful consideration for due diligence, commercial integrity, and rigorous attention to detail.
* Manage re-quotes and tender amendments as requested by the client, BDM or estimating manager.
* Prepare and submit commercially approved tender documents as required.
* Estimating experience within a relevant sector in the Construction industry (Utilities, Mechanical, Civil Engineering)
* Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying/Build Environment OR
* Qualified by Experience
* Excellent communications skills
* Solid commercial awareness and analytical skills
* Conversant with the NEC suite of contracts
* Proficient in use of Microsoft software packages; Excel, Project, Word
Or check similar jobs