Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? Help support adults with learning disabilities in residential and supported living settings.
Apply on Partner Site
We are looking for people to join our supply bank for our services in Southampton.
Autism Hampshire's mission statement: Creating opportunities, challenging perceptions, enhancing choices and providing high quality services to meet the diverse needs of people on the autism spectrum.
As a support worker, you'll....
* Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
* Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
* Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
* Assist with medical & welfare needs and report as required
* Safeguard residents
* The opportunity to support residents to attend activities within the community such as bowling, cinema, restaurant visits, swimming, and many more!
Some of the benefits to working with us...
* Paid for enhanced DBS
* Flexible working hours
* Career progression
* Competitive rates of pay
* Wellbeing support
* Casual dress
As a Support Worker (Social Care) you will assist in the delivery of the Positive Behavioural Support model (PBS) and undertake comprehensive induction/ongoing training packages. Salary uplifts will be awarded on completion of training and qualifications achieved.
All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including checks with Disclosure & Barring Service and 2 references which cover the last 3 years; for all our services we will request references from where you have worked with either Children or Vulnerable Adults.
We also have services in.... Alton, Petersfield, Liss, Gosport, Fareham, Portchester
Or check similar jobs