Lantei (part of the British Engineering Services Group) is the first-choice trusted partner when it comes to electrical testing. Our services are delivered by the very best engineers who use their technical expertise and experience to help keep UK businesses and the public safe and compliant, simple.
Apply on Partner Site
We’ve really set the benchmark high with our team. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and that’s why we invest in them year after year. From the very best training to the most up to date tools and technology, we make sure they have everything they need to give our customers the very best service with no compromise, ever.
We put our people and our customers above everything else across the Group and that will never change. If that sounds like something you can get onboard with, then we might just have the job for you...
We are currently recruiting an Administrator to join our competitive, hardworking Housing department, who have fun while maximising their potential. We want to speak to individuals who are hungry and target driven with a desire to build a career and grow with us and become an integral part of the team.
What will I be doing?
We like to demonstrate a positive, diverse and inclusive attitude to both internal and external customers and colleagues throughout the business. As part of this exciting and vibrant working environment, some of your responsibilities will include:
* Collating valuations for the Housing Associations we are currently working with
* Preparing and checking the values of the works carried out
* Collating all relevant reports
* Producing all relevant invoices
What makes Lantei (A part of British Engineering Services Group) a great place to work?
We are independent for a reason, we do what we do better than anyone else and we do it our own way. Take our drive and ambition along with years of REAL industry experience and we have honed and perfected the well-oiled machine that is British Engineering Services Group.
If you work for Lantei, you will get the below and, so much more:
* 28 Days Holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays), with a rising increment for each year of employment
* Comprehensive training and dedicated developmental support
* If your growth plans are as ambitious as ours then there is plenty of scope for upward progress
* Early finish Fridays
* Staff night outs
* Above all else - A great company to work for (even if we do say so ourselves!)
What experience do I need?
Our team consists of the best, and we want our new recruits to have the same attitude, aptitude and appetite for what we do.
You will need:
* Recent administration experience
* A keen eye for detail
* Experience in the financial side of a business
* A desire to build a career
* To be comfortable working in a target driven environment
To apply for this role, simply click “Apply”. We ask for some basic contact information and a CV or your LinkedIn profile, it’s that easy! Please keep in mind, successful candidates will be required to complete the relevant background checks as part of the recruitment process.
We love working with people who take risk as seriously as we do and we think this works both ways. And if you’re safety focused and you’ve got the right skills, experience and attitude, you’ll fit right in. We’re all about diversity and inclusion and that means we want our people to be themselves. We’re delighted to be an equal opportunities employer and that will never change!
Leave nothing to chance with Lantei, part of the British Engineering Services Group
Or check similar jobs