TXM Recruit is working in partnership with an award-winning organisation on an exciting new project in Liverpool. They are looking for experienced Roofers to become part of an ever expanding and skilled team.
Apply on Partner Site
The successful candidate will carry out installation and maintenance on domestic properties. All work will be completed within social housing.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8AM – 5PM
* Ability to undertake all types of roof work to a high standard including slate/rosemary and concrete tile renewal.
* The ability to source and repair roof leaks in various property and roof types.
* The ability to carry out flat roof felt repairs and renewals.
* Close of jobs on PDA effectively.
* Adhere to all health and safety procedures/policies.
Pay: £28’000 Per annum
Company vehicle, fuel card and PPE provided.
REQUIRED EXPEREINCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
* City & Guilds in roofing occupations or equivalent (desirable)
* Time served experience as a roofer
* Full clean Driving License.
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply or contact Matt Bees at TXM Recruit
Or check similar jobs