Sales Business Development Manager - (Junior Forex Brokers & Graduates welcome) – Urdu/Hindi/Russian/French/Arabic/Spanish/Mandarin - (Beneficial)
Apply on Partner Site
Location: City of London
Salary: Extremely competitive base salary (Starting from £20,000 - £26,000) + Uncapped Commission.
About the Company:
City Credit Capital UK is a leading provider of Forex and CFD margin trading services. Headquartered in the City of London, with associate offices in Hong Kong and Latin America, they service a global client base of active investors. They are regulated and authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
The purpose of this Business Development Manager role is to identify and engage new business opportunities, maximise sales, educate clients on existing products and develop effective client relationships within their target markets.
Duties of the Business Development Manager:
* Systematically develop a well-researched client database by sourcing prospective introducing partners and clients in the target market
* Generate new leads and potential relationships and convert them into active clients
* Set and achieve sales targets with line manager with a view of achievable KPIs
* Build, develop and maintain an accurate sales pipeline
* Create and develop a sales strategy to reach new introducing partners and clients
* Market and promote the Company’s brand, products and services to the target market, new and existing clients
* Educate clients on the use of the platforms, systems and trading processes
* Liaise with Marketing department regarding marketing material, promotion of brand, services and online/offline campaigns
* Work in partnership with relevant divisions regarding client account set-up
* Generate content for market commentary and/or social media updates
* Provide regular progress reports to line manager
* Occasional travel and participation in UK and overseas trade events
* Conduct all activities within the FCA regulatory framework
Requirements of the Business Development Manager:
* Beneficial in one of the following; Urdu, Hindi, Russian, French, Spanish and/or Arabic/Mandarin
* Talented graduate with a genuine interest in the financial markets
* Good knowledge of the financial markets and how they affect FX and CFD trading
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all parties
* High degree of self-motivation, initiative and an entrepreneurial attitude
* Resilience and ability to cope with challenges
* Proactive, positive and flexible approach to teamwork
* Confident and professional telephone manner
* Strong sales orientation
* Organised individual with good IT skills
* Must be eligible to work in the UK
* Applicants should have RTW (right to work) in the UK
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Business Development Manager role is right for you then please apply today!
The Company is not offering Sponsorship.
Sales, Business Development Manager, Junior Forex Broker, Graduate, FX, Forex, Sales Executive
Or check similar jobs