Management Accountant - Daventry -Permanent - £35,000-£45,000 DOE
Apply on Partner Site
ARM are delighted to be working with a renowned company that specialises in providing design, advanced engineering and bespoke manufacturing solutions to the Automotive, Motorsport, Aerospace, Marine and Medical Industries.
We are seeking a Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis to ensure accurate maintenance & reconciliation of accounting records, budgeting and periodic reporting of revenue, profit and cashflow.
* To manage the financial reporting of all projects based contracts
* To support the weekly cashflow process by providing accurate cashflow information
* To support the financial reporting process
* To undertake the internal accounting function
* To process purchase invoices to the accounting system in a timely and accurate manner
* Advanced Excel (data manipulation), PowerPoint, and Word skills.
* Administrative Skills: Completer/finisher; Continuous Improvement
* A can-do attitude, ability to provide solutions/best practice for business requirements
* Must have experience of Costing/Project Costing, WIP, Accruals accounting
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission
Or check similar jobs