Apply on Partner Site
Responsible for maintaining the equipment, machines, molds and other peripherals as well as all the factory and office facilities.
FUNCTIONS AND TASKS:
* Will be responsible for the maintenance of the factory facilities as well as all the equipment, machines, molds and other peripherals.
* Definition, together with the person in charge of engineering, of the preventive maintenance plan for the equipment.
* Supervision and monitoring of preventive and corrective maintenance.
* Monitoring of compliance with the implementation of new investments
* Definition of the plant maintenance team, agreed with the person in charge of engineering and maintenance as well as with the person in charge of manufacturing.
· Coordination with the production manager for any intervention in the equipment based on the production planning.
DIRECT DEPENDENCE OF:
HEAD OF ENGINEERING AND HEAD OF PRODUCTION
Middle Grade / Higher Industrial Grade (Electrical, Mechanical)
GENERAL and SPECIFIC TRAINING:
* Knowledge of Electricity, Mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics, Robotics
* Knowledge of plastic injection molds and injection process
* Knowledge of large tonnage injection machines and peripherals, dosing, water cooling, robots, product customization machines, etc.
* Ability to manage maintenance teams.
* Organizational capacity to follow maintenance plans for machines and installations.
* Management of office automation packages, Word, Excel, Teams, SolidWorks
* Training of handling of high loads overhead crane.
* Training of forklifts.
* It must be valued that they speak English
* On the above described, experience should be demonstrated
· Organizational skills.
· Stress tolerance
· Improvement spirit
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website
Or check similar jobs