Our client is a fast growing design & manufacturer who sales and distributes their products all over the UK to major retailers.
Apply on Partner Site
Due to growth they are looking for a Logistics Administrator to join our team in Leighton Buzzard. They are about to embark on an exciting stage of their business and open our own warehouse, managing our own stock deliveries to key UK retailers.
This role is working within a small but fast-paced company, you must have experience at processing orders or working within logistic environments.
Our company offers a supportive and positive environment with lots of room to grow to really make this role your own.
* To manage and process the orders in a timely manner liaising with the warehouse, transport and retailer supply chain contacts to achieve a successful dispatch.
* Ensure the stock is delivered accurately, efficiently & cost effectively with a strong customer service view at all times.
* Keep abreast of retailers requirements/manuals to ensure stock is prepared correctly longer term working with the warehouse/manager to achieve this.
* Cross reference transport and external charges to ensure they are as you briefed/agreed at time of dispatch.
* Support our team in Holland with admin for deliveries when/if required.
* Able to demonstrate a high level of organisation, efficiency, communication, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
* Demonstrate a willingness to understand the business having worked in a warehouse/logistics/order processing role previously.
* Be proficient in Microsoft and familiar with retailer portals as well as Sage
* Be able to operate at fast pace and sometimes moving situations
* Ability to prioritise tasks and make decisions with support of line manager as required
* Work as part of a team to deliver a smooth running logistics service to our customers
If you are interested in finding out more then please apply today!
Due to the anticipated volume of applications we are unable to respond to everyone, however we will do are best to try
Or check similar jobs