Are you an experienced, professional and forward-thinking Commercial Manager, someone who can guide a business strategically and commercially, who can adapt and evolve within an ever-changing market? Can you lead and inspire teams in varied functions in different locations? Do you know how to provide flawless customer service? Then we want to speak with you about becoming our Commercial Manager based in the South East of England.
Apply on Partner Site
BASIC SALARY: Up to £70,000
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays,
· Healthcare through Aviva + healthcare cash back scheme (for dental, opticians and scans)
· DIS 4x Annual salary,
· Company pension scheme (9% - 3% employee + 6% Co)
LOCATION: South East of England – ideally Stansted or Luton areas.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Stansted, Cambridge, Luton, Watford, Southend, Colchester, Huntingdon, Chelmsford, Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Biggleswade, Milton Keynes
Why should I apply?
· Are you frustrated that you cannot make any progress in your current job? Do you want a seat at the 'top table'? With this role, you will have a genuine opportunity to grow into the Commercial Directors position within a medium time frame.
· Do you feel shackled in terms of being able to implement positive changes and drive your current company forward to where you know it should be? With us you will be encouraged to make them positive changes.
· Do you want a more diverse workload, one where you can work on multiple disciplines simultaneously? Here, you will work across different departments. There is no such thing as a mundane day!
· Are you ready to learn new things? Get the know the different departments and their workings, all the time adding strings to your bow.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Commercial Manager, Customer Services Manager, Operations Manager - MRO
As the Commercial Manager, sitting under the Managing Director, you will have seven reports, primarily leading the sales and customer service teams-whilst also supporting Procurement and Export function.
The role will be split between:
· Providing commercial leadership and support to the sales and project teams during bid management, tendering and presentation for new business, as well as maintaining valuable contracts and relationships with existing clients.
· Managing the customer service teams across the three MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) operations to ensure that unwavering high levels of responsive and proactive customer service is maintained with our client base.
Support and manage the procurement and export compliance functions – ensuring targets are met, and compliance of duty, export and regulatory controls are adhered to. This is where experience can and will be gained in addition to the primary responsibilities of the role
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Commercial Manager, Customer Services Manager, Operations Manager - MRO
As the Commercial Manager, you will:
· Take the lead on bid management, presentation and submission with the business unit and project management team.
· Plan and share growth and retention strategies with the commercial team leaders.
· Lead your team of Customer Service Team Leaders to ensure that the highest levels of customer service are given to our MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) clients.
· Assess performance and identify areas for improvement across all departments of responsibility.
· Review and negotiate commercial contracts.
· Recruit, mentor and develop the customer support/service teams.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Commercial Manager, Customer Services Manager, Operations Manager - MRO
· You'll be a proven and solid leader, commercially driven and self-motivated with an entrepreneurial flair.
· Strong analytical, planning and organisational skills.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to solve problems.
· Capable of communicating accurate and concise information at all levels.
We are a specialist MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) provider in the aerospace industry. We provide maintenance and repair solutions for a variety of aircraft systems operating across the UK.
This role offers a genuine opportunity of promotion to Commercial Director within the medium term. The organisation has a proven track record of promoting from within.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Senior Commercial Manager, Commercial Manager, Customer Support Manager, Customer Services Manager, Procurement Manager, Export Manager, Sales Director, Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul, Power Generation, Avionics and Electrical Theory, Engineering services.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: JN16733, Wallace Hind Selection
Or check similar jobs