Are you an ambitious medical devices, or pharmaceutical sales professional? Are you seeking the opportunity to specialise? We offer full training and uncapped commission, in return for your commitment. We also provide you with a great suite of products, used within operating theatres.
Apply on Partner Site
BASIC SALARY: £36,000 - £40,000 (negotiable, depending on background and experience)
· £18,000 Commission in first year - UNCAPPED (paid quarterly and annually)
· Company Car or Allowance
· Company Pension (NEST)
· Private healthcare (upon confirmation)
· Life Cover
· Laptop, Mobile and ipad
LOCATION: This position covers the whole of the M25. We therefore welcome applications from applicants living in and around: Watford, Croydon, Chelmsford, Staines, Woking, London, Leatherhead, Dartford, Wembley, Southall, Marlow, Twickenham, Reading, Sevenoaks, Kent, Surrey, Essex, Beaconsfield, High Wycombe, Berkhamsted, Loughton.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Medical Devices Sales Representative - Surgical Implants / Pharmaceutical Sales / Account Manager / Territory Manager
This is a classic Territory Manager role, covering London, including everything inside the M25
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Medical Devices Sales Representative - Surgical Implants / Pharmaceutical Sales / Account Manager / Territory Manager
· You will drive new business generation and develop existing customers (20%), in an established, territory with massive further growth potential.
· Working in-theatre, your job will be highly consultative and generally based within the operating room environment.
· Selling to both NHS and Private hospitals.
· Selling to Consultant Surgeons, Key Opinion Leaders, Procurement and Trusts.
· Visiting trade fairs and congresses, in order to maximise awareness of our brand portfolio.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Medical Devices Sales Representative - Surgical Implants / Pharmaceutical Sales / Account Manager / Territory Manager
· You could be an ambitious medical devices, or pharmaceutical sales professional, with some exposure in a hospital sales environment.
· You will now be seeking to progress your sales career in an entrepreneurial company and an Oncology surgical hospital sales environment.
We are at the forefront of the creation and distribution of, high quality surgical implants used by Consultant surgeons in the operating room (as well as by other Clinicians in Oncology and Aesthetics settings). Our products are respected very highly by Consultant Surgeons and Key Opinion Leaders. We enjoy a reputation as a high-quality business with a strong and loyal team. We are a progressive business and are ready to continue building on our existing track record of annual growth. Our culture is highly professional while maintaining an entrepreneurial flair.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Medical Sales, Operating Theatres, Oncology, Pharmaceutical Sales, Pharma Sales, Biomedical Engineer, Biological Materials, Sports Science, Surgical Implants, Territory Sales Executive, Aesthetics, Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Territory Manager, Orthopaedics, Aesthetics, Surgical, Surgery, Hospital sales, Hospital Specialist, Clinical Applications Specialist
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: JK16864, Wallace Hind Selection
Or check similar jobs