MMP Consultancy are currently looking for a Carpenter for one of our NHS clients based in Brighton. The position is to start as soon as possible for 3 - 6 months subject to extension. Working 37.5 hours per week.
Apply on Partner Site
* Undertake all Joinery works to all hospital property, internally and externally, to a high quality and acceptable craft standards and approved methods of working.
* Have the ability to interpret technical detailed manuals undertake fault diagnosis and solving of maintenance problems.
* Undertake site inspection and surveys determine Plant, access, materials and tools requirements. Report any other defects.
* Use and operate the Estates FM computerised labour management system. Plan and prioritise own workload. Work within the scheme including completion of all works dockets noting amendments to work and feed back into the system accounting for a work times and monitoring of weekly hours worked on time sheet.
* Diagnose, repair undertake fault finding and be conversant with specialist items of ironmongery and hardware, including locks digital locks and mortice locks, closers, door and floor springs, and window gear.
* Undertake Building Planned Preventative Maintenance to include statutory fire door and window checks, and other patient related items bed side lockers etc.
* Carry out work in accordance with current legislation, codes of practice and best practice guidance
The successful candidate will be paid £16.88 per hour via an umbrella company. A PAYE rate conversion can be given upon request.
For more information, please get in touch. Please note we are not always able to provide feedback on each application therefore if you have not had a response within 10 working days it is unlikely you have been successful
Or check similar jobs