Linear Recruitment have a truly exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Administrator to join a well-respected leading national contractor. This role will be working under the Supply Chain Director liaising with the site teams, subcontractors, and supply chain.
Apply on Partner Site
As the Supply Chain Administrator, you will be responsible for the end-to-end supply chain, procurement and logistics process for accounts and projects including:
* Managing subcontractor database and monitoring performance on sites
* Ascertain feedback from site teams and analyse the data
* Collating, updating and continually reviewing the status of the Supply Chain Vendor Performance and ensuring the data is correct
* Taking ownership of the materials database and keep the system fully updated by monitoring accreditations and expiry dates
* Providing administrative support as and when required within the team
Additionally, you will be involved in Buyer Events representing your company throughout the regions in which they operate.
We are looking for an ambitious individual as there is a route for long-term progression within this role.
* IT proficient including excel
* Detail oriented and this role would suit someone with an administrative background
* Clean driving license and own vehicle
* Positive attitude and can maintain strong working relationships
My client offers a competitve salary and a comprehensive benefits package including company pension scheme, private medical cover, incentive/bonus schemes, and many more!
This role also allows for a hybrid working patterns with 3 days in office and 2 days from home as the company values work-life integration.
To reach the higher salary banding, you must be able to demonstrate that you meet all key requirements in your most previous role.
If you are interested, then please apply to the vacancy. For queries, please contact – Jayne – at Linear Recruitment
Or check similar jobs