Field Service Engineer
Apply on Partner Site
Managed Print Solutions
£28,000 - £33,000 DOE + Car Package + Bonus
One of Europe’s largest multi-brand providers of managed services has enlisted REAKT Recruitment to help them find additional headcount within their service team. Our client provides customers with the perfect combination of print, document and IT hardware and software.
They are looking for the Field Service Engineer to carry out service visits to reported calls throughout the companies’ entire customer base. The successful Field Service Engineer will establish and promote the attributes of a professional service support operation and adapt and develop service needs in line with changes in manufacturer products and functionality.
The Field Service Engineer will have:
* Experience in the office equipment industry
* Technical skills, with a strong electronic and mechanical background
* Previous experience working on either Ricoh or HP devices.
* Experience on Canon, Kyocera, Samsung, Sharp, Toshiba or Xerox devices would also be beneficial
* Strong IT knowledge with the ability to network devices and to set up scanning functions
* The ability to provide first class customer service with previous customer facing experience.
* Experience of working in a target driven environment
* To be always smart and presentable
The main responsibilities of the Field Service Engineer will be:
* Respond to customer service requests for the repair of business equipment on contracted and non-contracted terms
* Carry out fault diagnosis and establish effective repairs through adjustment cleaning or replacement of spare parts
* Carry out preventative maintenance in accordance with manufacturer guidelines and recommendations from service management
* Inform the customer on the work carried out and gain acceptance to the machines condition and performance following the service work you have completed
* Carry out the installation of equipment sold by the company and ensure the machine performs to the customers satisfaction
* Look for opportunities to give the customer guidance and training
* Manage an effective car stock of spare parts and consumables
* Attend manufacturer and in house training courses
What’s on offer for the Field Service Engineer:
* A basic salary of up to £33,000 dependent on experience
* Company car
* Performance related bonus
* On – going development and training opportunities
* A whole host of company benefits
Or check similar jobs