Apply on Partner Site
DK Recruitment are looking for a premises manager to join their client’s team based in Launceston on a permanent basis.
Hours are predominately full time but they are open to reducing the hours down to part time in the summer when the workload/requirements decrease.
You will be responsible for overseeing the maintenance and the caretakers on site as well as liaising with management in regards to reports on health and safety.
Main duties & responsibilities
1. Line management of the caretaking teams through appropriate supervision and delegation.
2. Create planned maintenance programmes.
3. Ensure the planned & routine maintenance programmes are being actioned within the deadlines.
4. To coordinate the Property Compliance Services
5. Carry out maintenance works, supporting and overseeing caretaking staff
6. Monitoring compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act.
7. Create, maintain records and produce data on premises matters.
1. Recent experience of working in a multi trade based profession
1. Experience of premises management
1. Management of a premises team
1. Driving license and own transport
To register your interest please apply below and we will contact you for an informal chat if shortlisted
Or check similar jobs