Matchtech are excited to be working on several Highways projects in the North East.
Apply on Partner Site
We have upcoming opportunities for Section Engineers to come and join our clients on a freelance basis.
As a Section Engineer, your core responsibilities will include:
* Assisting the Sub Agent on the sections of works.
* Review, amend and write relevant method statements and risk assessments.
* Manage the sub-contractors and oversee the Site Engineers on site.
* Carry out quality inspections and ensure your section meets the quality standards and deadlines set.
* Provide liaison between the Sub Agent and client on site.
* Produce ITPs and as builds.
* Plan and communicate weekly and monthly programmes.
You will also need to demonstrate that you:
* Have completed a Construction related Degree or HNC qualification.
* Hold a valid CSCS certification.
* Previously worked as a Site, Section or Senior Engineer.
* Have experience of road, civils, earthworks or drainage projects.
* Demonstrate a sound knowledge of quality assurance and the ability to write method statements and risk assessments
Or check similar jobs