Creative Recruitment Solutions is a niche operational services provider.
Apply on Partner Site
We consult with start-up to scale-up companies in a whole range of industries and sectors. Candidates and companies alike, we work to put their needs first.
The Sales Development Manager (SDM) will be principally responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities generated within a defined client portfolio across the creative recruitment solutions brands. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the SDM will help with the selection of a target account list then create a structured sales strategy for delivering new accounts to the business.
It is critical that the role holder is confident at C-level engagement and can create and structure innovative meetings to engage with senior level clients. In support of the new business wins, you will be responsible for supporting the receiving business unit to ensure that they correctly understand the business context and ultimately converting this to the potential scoped within the original win. This role will require you to travel, primarily within the UK, however some international travel may be required.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Lead the drive for new business across both new and existing client accounts.
• High level client networking, identifying new opportunities for the business.
• Generate new opportunities within new accounts, work with consultant teams to penetrate accounts, track preferred supplier agreements and manage the tender process by working with the bid team.
• Keep appraised of competitors' status and market activity and be able to position Adecco UK&I above them in sales presentations and negotiations.
• Construct and maintain an acceptable and expanding Pipeline of potential leads, with evidence on a weekly/monthly basis of proactive sales contact via telesales/correspondence/client visits/proposal documents/presentation material.
• Current or previous business development experience at executive corporate level with a strong background in account management would be essential.
• Proven and tangible evidence of winning business and developing and nurturing client relationships at senior level and will also have a good knowledge of the recruitment industry and the associated models operated within.
• As the role relates to identifying opportunities you must be able to demonstrate solid experience of planning, strategizing and opportunity qualification to ensure that the Adecco Group targets are met.
• As the sales lead you will have solid experience of working within a team environment and will understand when and where to call upon the expertise of the team - co-ordinating activity is key in designing, developing, pricing and delivering the required client solution.
• You will have strong presentation skills, both formal and round table, able to recognise additional sales opportunities for the business and show genuine commercial acumen in your cost and price modelling
• To be regarded as a first-rate negotiator capable of closing bids and pitches to gain new business opportunities for the business
What's in it for you?
What matters most to us is being a business centred around people. That's why we're dedicated to putting our colleagues first. Whether that means encouraging your active involvement in our charity programmes, offering the opportunity to travel, pushing you to reach your goals or providing the training you need to excel, we're in it for the long run. Are you? Make your job your career.
We believe in talent, not labels. As a people business, our expertise and energy are always going into improving everyone's chances of being part of the world of work. Our people are at the core of our business. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive culture for everyone to feel supported in their day-to-day work and during their development throughout their career. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued.
Our commitment is to provide equal opportunity regardless of, for example, your gender, age, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, or beliefs. We also engage with employers to develop programmes and pathways that embrace diverse talent and promote more inclusive employment worldwide through partnerships and other initiatives. We recognise and celebrate the value of difference and how it makes us faster, smarter, and more innovative
Or check similar jobs