Apply on Partner Site
A well-established, design & build engineering contractor are looking for an experienced electrical manager to join their team working on a project in Canary Wharf.
This role will suit you if you are an advanced electrical manager who has experience delivering works from £10m - £30m. You will have been working in a design and build environment or in an environment suitable to the job spec, and you will have proven yourself in their capacity within a business who specialises in the delivery of mechanical services.
The projects you will be involved in are some of the most prestigious in London working with up to date technology and fully staffed design, procurement, commercial and commissioning teams alongside you.
The company you will be working for is a national engineering services contractor. They have been operating for decades now and deliver projects across a range of sectors allowing them to move with the times which is especially valuable during the times we are in now.
What you need
* An industry relevant City & Guilds/NVQ Level 3 or above
* Minimum 5 years of experience as an Electrical Manager
* Experience working on residential projects
* Ability to influence and drive positive attitudes and behaviours with regards to site Health and Safety
* Experience dealing with MEP Sub-contractors
* IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word
* Up to date First Aid qualification
* Essential knowledge of relevant Health and Safety requirements and Mechanical Safe Systems of Work
* Experience of managing staff and 3rd parties essential
* Will need to be able to understand building services including design principles, method statements, inspection test plans, risk assessments, commissioning, and handover requirements
Salary and package
The right candidate will have access to up to £35 per hour (£308 per day)
If you would like to know more about the role please apply now as shortlisting is underway
Or check similar jobs