We are supporting a national house builder in their recruitment for a full time sales consultants for developments near to Newport, Wales. Experience within new home sales would be an advantage however trainee candidates will also be considered.
Apply on Partner Site
* Dealing with all prospective/existing customers in a professional and engaging manner to ensure the best customer experience.
* Achieving sales of properties and extras to suitable customers in line with agreed targets e.g. legal completions, average selling price.
* Providing expertise in the Company’s house types, specifications, and the buying procedure.
* Using purchasing incentives effectively to ensure a good flow of sales whilst maximising profit.
* Promoting Company mortgage arrangements, including referral to Independent Mortgage Advice, managing transactions and ensuring timely completions.
* Maintaining the presentation of Marketing Suite, stock plots and show homes
* Ensuring that all paperwork and site administration is up to date, and required reports completed.
* Conducting local market research.
* Ensuring high standards of Health and Safety on site.
* High levels of self-management
* Exceptional customer service skills & sales excellence
* Computer Literacy – competent Microsoft Office suite
* A positive attitude and approach
* Full driving licence and the ownership of a car essential
* Willing to work weekends and bank holidays
Or check similar jobs