Apply on Partner Site
* Location: Cazoo Call Off Centre, Bottesford East, Roseland Business Park, Newark, NG23 5FF
* Salary: Competitive Basic Salary (plus excellent company benefits)
* Hours: Full Time 40.25 Hours per week MON - SUN (554 Shift Pattern)
We're looking for experienced (Level 2) Vehicle Technicians to join our fast-growing team at Cazoo, helping to transform the way people buy used cars and making buying a car no different to buying any other product online today.
The responsibility of the (Level 2) Vehicle Technicians will be for the diagnostic, repair, service and maintaining vehicles to a good quality standard as specified by the manufacturers or warranty requirements.
What you’ll be doing:
* Advising on best methods of repair and determining repair times in consultation with the Preparation Manager.
* Carrying out the company inspection process, noting all areas requiring repair or service.
* Communicating with internal teams and departments where necessary.
* Repairing vehicle faults as identified either by the checklist or during the repair process.
* Ensuring the efficient and effective use of workshop facilities and equipment.
* Providing complex diagnostics to a wide variety of vehicles.
* Ensuring workstations and preparation areas are clean and tidy at all times.
* Ensuring daily, weekly, monthly service and repair targets are met.
Required skills and experience:
* Significant vehicle diagnosis and repair experience
* Full Driving Licence required
* Previous experience working in a similar role
* High attention to detail and quality of work
* Ability to work fast and efficiently
We want to keep everyone at Cazoo happy and healthy, as such we offer a great benefit package which includes:
* 23.5 days holidays and an extra day for your birthday.
* Discretionary annual bonus
* Up to 5% salary matched pension scheme
* Wellbeing and healthcare benefits
* Training and development opportunities
Plus many many more
Or check similar jobs