STORES / LOGISTICS OPERATIVE
Apply on Partner Site
My client is a world leading manufacturer of a specialist product and enjoy a worldwide reputation for quality & performance.
They have an opportunity for a STORES / LOGISTICS OPERATIVE who is hard working, ambitious and keen to progress in an established and successful company. This is a great opportunity for a talented individual to work on bespoke products for the global market and help them achieve their goals.
Working within the Logistics Team, this is a role based in the Packing and Despatch Department.
MAIN DUTIES INCLUDE:
• The preparation & packing of customer orders.
• Moving & stacking boxes
• Manually processing relevant paperwork.
• Regular lifting & manoeuvring of boxes is required.
KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience of working in a Stores / Warehouse environment would be preferable but full training can be given to the right applicant.
• Counterbalance and Reach forklift truck licence would be advantageous.
• A Full driving licence is essential.
• Flexible and hard working.
• Be computer literate.
• 37.50 Hours per week.
• Hourly rate £10.25 per hour based on experience.
• Premium rates for overtime.
• Company Incentive scheme.
• Salary Sacrifice Pension Plan with 7.5% employer contributions and a death in service policy.
• 22 days holiday, plus statutory days
Or check similar jobs