We are looking for an experienced HR Senior Analyst to join the business, supporting the growth and continuity of our HR Team on a full-time permanent basis.
Apply on Partner Site
In your role as a HR Senior Analyst for Avantor, you will be subject matter expert, working closely with Talent Acquisition and Talent Development teams.
You will already have Workday experience, including Workday Recruiting, Onboarding, Reporting, and Learning and outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Location: Home based
What you'll be doing on daily basis?
* Leading end to end project activities including requirement gathering, project work plans, documentation, solution design, technical configuration, test development, and related deployment activities in support of multiple work stream
* Assist with the knowledge transfer of system functionality to business process managers, super users and end users via Guided Training Sessions and Training Guides
* Provide timely technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance for the HRIS system(s) to HR team leads and other end-users while ensuring an exceptional customer service experience
* Create custom reports and dashboards to provide key stakeholders with advanced analytics to assist with business strategies and trends
* Work closely with all key business support teams to understand functional requirements and execute them through successful development, testing and launch with required documentation
What you'll need to be successful at Avantor?
* 3+ years’ experience working in Workday Recruiting, Onboarding, Reporting, and Learning, including business process development
Functional Workday experience with Recruiting Modules including, but not limited to; Security, Reporting, Talent, and HCM
Advanced Microsoft Excel skills a plus
Strong collaborative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
* Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, good judgment, mature and positive attitude
Or check similar jobs