We are looking for a Trainee Accounts and Payroll Assistant due to agressive growth in our business. Reporting to the Finance Manager the role will be very ‘hands on’ and fast pace with exposure to dealing with clients, workers, and partner payroll companies. The role requires a good communicator who is extremely organised and can hit the ground running. There will be progressive opportunities for the right candidate in a dynamic and high technology driven business,.
Apply on Partner Site
The role is currently hybrid with a mixture of working from home/office.
* Temporary, full time.
* Flexible working hours / work from home option.
* Salary dependant on experience.
Job Spec – Main responsibilities
* Ensuring weekly payroll and compliance are completed in a timely manner.
* Input and management of payroll data including employees and contractors.
* Timesheet management.
* Calculate pay rates/overtime/bonuses/holidays/margin.
* Resolve queries and escalations
* Assist with projects such as process improvements
* Producing journals for input
* Processing and reconciling sales and purchase ledger
* Credit control assistance
* Ad-hoc as required
* Admin experience in a fast paced, high volume environment - ideall accounts, admin or similar
* Sage Line 50 Payroll/Accounts experience preferred but not essential
* Good excel skills
* Problem solver with a keen eye for detail and analytics
* Excellent communicator
* Extremely organised
Or check similar jobs