Mechanical Project Engineer (Training in Renewable Energy Projects)
Apply on Partner Site
£42,500 + Pension + Training + Holidays + Life Assurance + Vehicle + Fuel
Excellent opportunity for a mechanical maintenance or installations engineer to transfer into project work while taking an immediate step up in their career by joining a leading UK Renewable Energy business that can help them to grow into a specialist field of work.
With a number of sites across the UK, this company is one of the market leaders in producing renewable energy through Anaerobic Digestion and are looking to grow their team across the UK to continue building upon their success.
In this role the Mechanical Projects Engineer will be responsible for new and continuous project work involving mechanical plant at the company's main biogas production sites in England. This will cover things such as new installations, modifications, inspection & testing and maintenance for plant such as pumps, valves, motors, generators, pressurization units etc.
The ideal candidate will have experience in mechanical engineering covering both maintenance and installations in heavy industrial, marine, power or process plant environments. They will also be highly organised and capable of handling works taking place at sites in several different locations.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who thrives off of varied and technically engaging mechanical work to make a name for themselves as a specialist within a niche field of an up-and-coming industry within the wider and highly successful Renewable Energy sector.
* Operating out of 1 'home' site in either the Scunthorpe or Birmingham areas with occasional travel to the other company sites
* Delivering new project work such as mechanical modifications, installations and commissioning
* Improving and looking after existing plant through routine inspections, fault finding & maintenance
* Testing of existing systems to ensure proper functioning
* Calibration of equipment
* Completing documentation to a high standard for works undertaken
* Mechanical engineering background covering installations, commissioning and maintenance
* Experience in environments such as heavy industrial, marine, FMCG, chemical processing, power etc.
* Experience with mechanical equipment modifications
* Full UK driving license and comfortable with travel including occasional funded overnight stays
* First Aid qualifications (advantageous)
* Mobile Plant tickets (advantageous)
* Electrical experience (advantageous)
* CompEx training/experience (advantageous)
The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply
Or check similar jobs