Teach is a busy Educational Recruitment specialist covering the East of England - we have long standing working relationships work with Educational providers from Nurseries, Schools to Colleges in both Mainstream and SEND settings.
Apply on Partner Site
SEN Teaching Assistant – Within SEN Provision
We are currently looking for experienced SEN Teaching Assistants to join our team and work within an SEN Provision. We have day to day and long term positions currently available.
The Successful candidates will have the following:
* The ability to support and inspire students
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to adapt and be flexible
* Awareness of and work within school policies and procedures
* Experience of working children and young people who have a range of significant and often complex SEND. For example, those with autism, social, emotional and mental health difficulties, profound and multiple, severe or moderate learning difficulties including, in some instances, those who exhibit challenging behaviour.
* To provide support under the direction and supervision of teaching staff to assist pupils to access the curriculum and participate fully in school activities
Our ethos is to get to know our candidates so we can understand what you would like to achieve from being on supply.
If you are able to drive this would be an advantage.
If you are interested in the SEN Teaching Assistant roles available then please don't hesitate to get in contact
Or check similar jobs