Source Group are looking for a dynamic individual to support the Booking & Scheduling team within an NHS organisation in Swindon. As a Booking Scheduler you will be facilitating bookings for all patients who require an out-patient appointments or procedure. This exciting role will also include dealing with inbound and outbound calls to agreed professional standards.
Apply on Partner Site
* Provide a professional customer service to all patients and their carers/families, ensuring patience, empathy, compassion and coherence at all times.
* To always maintain and respect the need for patient confidentiality.
* Respond to requests from patients to cancel or reschedule appointments. This includes via telephone and in response to requests made through the text message reminder service.
* Input patient data into the system making sure all information is correct.
* Managing time scaled assignments.
* General admin duties.
* Manage waiting lists and input into comprehensive records.
* Using the Trust’s systems and private organisations systems to update accordingly.
* Must have worked within a role that involves speaking with patients.
* Excellent Attention to detail.
* Excellent communication / telephone skills
* NHS experience
Start Date: ASAP
Working Schedule: Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week, 9am – 5pm with 30 min break
Contract Length: Initial 2-month contract, very strong chance of extension
Or check similar jobs