Hrafn Support specialise in providing bespoke and exceptional supported living services to individuals with learning disabilities and mental health needs. Here at Hrafn, we are looking to grow our dedicated care team and are committed to ensuring that we provide safe, secure opportunities that make our staff feel valued.
Apply on Partner Site
Are you someone that is patient, calm, and resilient? Could you support our customers and help them live the life that they choose?
If the answer is yes, we can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay starting from £10.50 per hour
* 30 hours per week guaranteed
* Full-Time & Part-Time hours
* A career pathway with opportunities for promotion & development
* Fuel allowance paid at 30p per mile
* Flexible working hours
* Travel time paid at £8.91
* Recognition of your career milestones
* Ongoing training and support
* Company pension scheme
Mental Health Support Workers provide valuable care for our customer in the community. They build confidence, trust and are there to listen during the good and the difficult times.
Responsibilities of this role include supporting with daily living, personal care, medication, accessing the community and encouraging our customers to lead a fulfilling life.
To be considered for this role, you will need to:
* Be able to engage, listen and communicate in a variety of ways.
* Be passionate, possess good communication, and organisational skills.
* Be able to work flexibly across varying shifts, including weekends.
* Be resilient, calm and can adhere to agreed processes in challenging situations.
* Be flexible and willing to travel to various location.
* You must have a full driving license, access to your own vehicle and obtain business insurance in order to be considered for this role
If you have experience of working with NHS, as a care assistant or have a background in Healthcare? Are you now looking for something new that can really make a difference? If the answer is yes, please apply. We will be in touch to discuss the role and arrange to meet with you
Or check similar jobs