£26,000 - £38,000 + Technical Progression + Pension + Holidays
Apply on Partner Site
An exciting opportunity for a Junior Full Stack Developer looking to get exposure to a variety of technologies, working on a range of high profile projects, taking their career to the next level.
This position would suit a developer looking to progress technically within an industry leading provider of end to end solutions for management and exploitation of information in the Defence and Security industry.
Established for over 19 years, our client is an industry leading business within the Defence and Security space that excels in geospatial systems, information management and exploitation and capability management support. Our client creates software that sits within world technology products used across the globe., providing a quality service to their clients in delivering technical advice and solutions to system-based problem-solving expertise
You will be working amongst some of the leading minds in the industry to deliver a quality service, working as a part of a cross functional team working on a variety of projects. Projects will require you to look for ways to improve and innovate the technology to deliver exceptional customer service.
This position is perfect for someone looking to kick start their career using some of latest technologies and toolsets working on challenging projects in a fast moving dynamic business.
* 5 Days of Training a year - Access to Linux Academy
* Writing reports, Investigations, Presentations as well as participating in workshops to capture user requirements
* Meeting deadlines, working on a variety of projects
* Flexible working options - Hybrid
* Passionate about working with the latest technologies + Toolsets
* Commercial experience is beneficial but not essential
* Experience with Python (Java & C++ - Useful but not essential)
* British Citizen with willingness to achieve security clearance
Or check similar jobs