I am recruiting on behalf of a client within the construction sector for an Administrator to assist the Quality Assurance Support Coordinator. For this role both full time and part time (to suit school hours) candidates will be considered.
Apply on Partner Site
This is an administrative position within a close-knit and busy team who work to ensure that quality standards of the company are maintained across all sites and projects. The role is office based in Ipswich, working with the external Quality Assurance Managers and supporting the office-based QA Coordinator.
* Receive in QA site reports, process and upload them to the CRM system, send out to all relevant parties
* Track and process accreditation applications from installers
* Help organise upskilling and training of installers
* Diary management for QA Managers
* Handle phone and email enquiries
* Excellent organisational skills
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Confident IT user
* Friendly, polite and enthusiastic
Please get in touch with me for more information
Or check similar jobs