Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Building Services Design
Apply on Partner Site
North West London / Hertfordshire Borders
Building Services / Consultancy / Senior Mechanical Design Engineer / MEP
This specialist consultancy work in sectors including, residential, commercial, healthcare, data centres and education. As a result of a planned expansion of their design team they are seeking a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer who is an ambitious individual, able to demonstrate experience in a wide range of project types and systems and be familiar with industry standards.
The Role & Responsibilities
* Responsible for running your own projects.
* This role is client facing and will involve face to face meetings and liaison for the design, development, and co-ordination of projects.
* Establishing and developing the design of Engineering solutions and systems.
* Preparing plans, specifications, and schedules for the works.
* Producing reports in support of the design concepts in line with compliance with standards and best practice.
* Supporting junior engineers
* You should be educated to degree level in Building Services Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years industry experience.
* Able to demonstrate a continued Professional Development Programme.
* Project experience preferred within several market sectors.
* To be competent in the use of Industry design and drawing software.
* Preferably a member of a recognised industry body: e.g. CIBSE member or Member of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers
Or check similar jobs