The Supply Register are currently recruiting for a KS1 Teacher role based in Ealing.
Apply on Partner Site
If this sounds like you, The Supply Register have an excellent opportunity to work in term time, across Ealing.
We are delighted to be working in an exclusive partnership with The Ark Schools to manage their recruitment in their School across all subjects
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for eager and energetic, newly qualified or experienced Teachers to work alongside the team at the schools.
– QTS/QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification.
– DBS on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one.
– Experience teaching English to KS1 level in a UK school previously.
– Good rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
– Access to the Trust’s permanent vacancies.
– Experienced consultants available to speak with around the clock.
If you are highly motivated, have experience and relative qualifications for working in a UK primary school and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, then we urge you to apply today.
All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.
Contact Kirsty via email (url removed) or call the resourcing team on (phone number removed)
Or check similar jobs