TTM Healthcare is a world-class, Irish-owned recruitment company with offices in Ennis and Manchester. We have a team of 140 professionals who serve the Irish and UK markets, and recruit internationally into the UK - within both the permanent and temporary sectors. TTM isn't just a company, it's an attitude, a mind-set, an energy and a force that connects us as people and drives every team member towards growing and realising their own potential.
Apply on Partner Site
We're currently recruiting a Recruitment Consultant to work within our UK Perm division. We are particularly interested in speaking with candidates where sales is part of their DNA. Our Sales environment fosters a culture of entrepreneurs awarding the right candidate huge earning potential.
You'll be responsible for:
• Overseeing the recruitment process from advertising, sourcing, screening, on boarding and fostering strong candidate relationship for current and future utilisation.
• A dedicated focus on building client relationships illustrated through client visits, retention of existing clients, attending networking events and constantly seeking feedback.
• Using all social, database, networks, job boards, colleges and Company website to attract and connect with candidates.
• Using excellent communication skills across both written and verbal whilst always maintaining professional and well-functioning desk.
• You will be responsible for ensuring all content that you draft is done so with a high level of attention to detail and in a manner that reflects our business particularly for roles that are being publically posted on various platforms.
• Identification of key client influencers, adding and refreshing contacts on the CRM.
• Adhering to all company policies and meet all legislative requirements per client and or per guiding client policy.
• Achieving weekly KPI's set by division manager.
• Any other duties as and when required
The Ideal Candidate
• Sales Focused
• Experience in recruitment preferably healthcare
• Ability to work in a highly competitive environment requires an individual who can work autonomously and under pressure
• Solid computer skills across MS including PPT. Word. Excel and outlook
So… What makes us different?
Why just have a job when you can have an experience? Why settle for a career when there's an exciting journey ahead? Bringing cutting edge, creative practices, our goal is to make a positive impact on everyone who works with us. We're here to share world-class employee experiences - so every day we create, innovate and collaborate. And if it's not fun, we're not doing it right!
We reward high performance - 75% of our Leadership Team have been promoted from within our company. Realising and unleashing the potential within ensures our tribe of people are the linchpin to our success.
Alongside highly competitive base salaries and market leading commission structure we also offer the following:
Wellbeing - Up to 27 days' annual leave, with additional leave for those with 5+ and 10+ years' service. Plus, an additional day off for our birthday!
Reward - Also, we celebrate success through monthly Fun Fridays and our annual Summer Party.
Health - Access to our EAP Programme
Learning & Development - We tailor and develop specific training plans for your career progression. Access to World Class Sales Training
Family & Flexibility - We are flexible in where your work, working hours and working days. We also contribute to Paternity & Maternity leave.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Or check similar jobs