Our client, an industry leading logistics specialist which provides award winning, time critical logistics solutions to the aviation and aerospace industry, are recruiting for a Customer Solutions Specialist, based at offices in London Heathrow area.
Apply on Partner Site
* The opportunity to join a highly regarded and industry leading logistics specialist
* An attractive salary, up to £55k, in line with skills and experience.
* Monday – Friday working pattern
Main Purpose of the Role;
Based in the Customer Solutions department and reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Customer Solutions Specialist / Technical Solution’s role is to handle customers’ more technical quotes and RFQs. Assist the pricing team with any day-to-day queries they may have regarding customers or suppliers. Develop sales pipeline with potential customer base appropriate for Company’s sales proposition in EMEA. Convert prospects to clients to achieve and exceed personal targets and objectives. Maximise revenue and profit potential of all incoming sales opportunities for the new and existing customer base.
Day to Day Duties will relate to:
* New Business Development
* New Business Implementation
* RFI, RFP, & RFQ Management
* Bid & Proposal Development
* Account Management
* Strategic Development
* The Market & Competition
Skills & Experience Required;
Solution sales are driven by a hunger to engage new customers, deliver and exceed personal targets and objectives plus engage face to face with potential customers to articulate Company’s capabilities. Customer focussed with excellent attention to detail, analytical mind with the ability to design and implement customer solutions in aerospace logistics. Will have experience in building multi-level relationships and highly developed communication skills.
* Sales and customer service driven with experience gained within air freight forwarding / aerospace logistics
* Work pro-actively using own initiative.
* Proven communication skills both written and verbal.
* Previous experience dealing with a varied customer base and building strong relationships.
* Delivery of projects within agreed timescales.
* Ability to consider several possible options and decide on the most appropriate method.
* Possess appropriate IT skills.
* Be persistent, tenacious, and determined to win new business.
* Strong commercial awareness and understanding of the impact of actions.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to review complex data to generate business solutions that satisfy both customer and company objectives.
For more details, please contact Willis Global - a leading Recruitment Consultancy for the Supply Chain & Logistics industry
Or check similar jobs