Senior .NET Developer | Global Software Company | Newcastle/Manchester/Remote | BONUS | Incredible Employee Benefits
Apply on Partner Site
EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY: We are currently recruiting for a highly recognised Global Software Company that are giants within their industry, for the role of Senior .NET Developer. It’s an exciting opportunity to work for a huge company that have over 6 million customers worldwide with offices around the globe, they are extremely well established in the finance domain, specialising in offering their software to manage financial operations, including HR, payroll, payments, assets and more!
What you’ll be doing:
* Building, improving and maintaining systems and/or products in order to enable business plans and long-term objectives
* Delivering projects primarily focussed on building and delivering new features and service improvements to existing products
* An active voice on the team providing ideas for feature and architecture development
* Write testable code that will be continuously integrated and deployed
* Mentor and provide feedback to fellow developers
Main Skills/ Requirements:
* Proficiency with C# in a .NET environment (with APIs, web services, scaled projects)
* Good understanding of design patterns
* Finance industry experience preferred
* Strong experience with AWS Cloud
* Coding as a hobby – read, explore, tinker and have great curiosity in all things software engineering related!
How you’ll be rewarded:
* High pension contribution
* Extra Paid Days for professional development/training, as well as volunteering!
* The opportunity to work with one of the world’s largest FinTech brands
* Work alongside other talented developers from different backgrounds
* Clear path for progression within the company
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior .NET Developer to join a huge, Software Company that are at the top of their industry.
For further information on this Senior .NET Developer position, apply below!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants
Or check similar jobs