Apply on Partner Site
£25,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
Our well-established client are looking for a Design Engineer to join their busy, growing team based in Norwich!
Design Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
* Production of accurate manufacturing drawings
* Production of full assembly drawings & parts lists from manufacturing drawings using SolidWorks PDM
* Modifications and revision of design drawings
* Ability to understand engineering materials, properties & manufacturing processes of these materials
* Aid production with troubleshooting and design improvements
Design Engineer Required Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
* Minimum of HND in mechanical engineering or related subjects
* Experience in drawing office methods & practices combined with good factory floor knowledge of machining & assembly processes
* Good all round knowledge of 2D/3D CAD systems as well as Microsoft Office
* Experience with SolidWorks / SolidWorks PDM or similar CAD software. Training will be given if required
* Ability to work as part of a strong team, as well as making informed decisions when working alone at site, either in the UK or abroad
* Certifications of any training, in house or otherwise, would be advantageous
* Full driving license & current passport would be a distinct advantage
* Experience working with HV rotating machinery
Design Engineer Benefits:
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to travel
* Training where necessary
* Vast experience
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 24 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you
Or check similar jobs