£23,000 - £25,000 per annum | 40 Hours p/w | Experience Preferred
Apply on Partner Site
A reputable domiciliary care provider in Honingham are looking to hire an experienced Recruitment Consultant to support their team, ensuring staffing levels and supports are of a high standard.
Details of the role and what is being offered:
• Permanent, full-time contract to work 40 hours p/w on day shifts
• Depending on experience, a very competitive annual salary up to £25,000
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities
The role will involve providing comprehensive recruitment support, providing support and information during the application process, ensuring applicants understand care and receive support and information.
More specifically, duties will include creating job adverts and promoting them through social media and recruitment platforms, supporting the HR Business Manager with updates, keeping up to date with and adhering to compliance procedures, and providing customer focused and effective support service to the organisation to achieve business aims and objectives, always ensuring confidentiality.
What we are looking for:
• Recruitment experience in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong influencing and problem-solving skills
• Enthusiastic, motivated and able to meet tight deadlines and targets
• Well organised and able to multi-task, work well under pressure and have a good eye for detail
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Or check similar jobs