Mechanical & Electrical Technician - Electrical
Apply on Partner Site
Salary: £16.21 per hour
Location: Sherburn in Elmet - due to the location of this role we require people who would be able to drive/walk/cycle to site
Hours: We are looking for a number of colleagues to start in our facility throughout all of 2022. Although we are currently operating a day shift (7am – 3.10pm) - we will be moving to a shift pattern and all applicants need to be flexible around an early & late shift.
We are looking for M&E Technicians to join our team here at Legal and General Modular Homes to lead a team of operatives in the build and assembly of modular homes - training, educating and certifying the production operative teams in appropriate methods for all electrical assembly operations. M&E Technicians are also required to record, validate and document all tests performed, label and raise non-conformance documents.
• Electrical testing & inspection experience & qualification required
• Team leading experience desirable
• Actively collaborates to achieve the best results in a supportive team environment of respect that values the role of everyone
• A passion for the highest quality standards
• The ability to work flexibly and to energise, self-manage and adapt across a wide range of tasks
• An eye for detail and strong commitment to accuracy
• A champion for a safe working environment
• Process orientation with a continuous improvement mindset
• You will have good written and verbal literacy and numeracy skills
• You will need to demonstrate our business values & behaviours – straightforward, purposeful, continuous improvement & collaboration
• Be resilient, reliable and manage timekeeping
Excellent pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays (Christmas shutdown), share schemes, life assurance, free parking, food vending machines, free coffee/tea all day, mobile app allowing for day-to-day savings and deals at a large number of retailers in the UK, branded work wear.
Imagine a home designed for life, built by the best people, transformed by cutting edge technology to get the job done in half the time. Picture a community coming to life, a housing crisis solved using state-of-the-art materials. Thats the world of tomorrow - and were building it today.
Here at Legal & General Modular Homes, our vision is to make the housing market fairer for all. We design, manufacture, construct and install high quality, precision-engineered homes in dry, controlled conditions. Our 555,000 sq ft factory in Yorkshire (Europes largest) has the capacity to produce up to 3,500 affordable, sustainable homes per year, creating progressive careers across multiple disciplines.
L&G Modular Homes is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications relevant to the role and not influenced by age, race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status
Or check similar jobs