PSi Talent have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Office Supervisor to join a busy sales office in Ilford. You will be working on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive starting salary dependent on experience with bonus oppertunities.
Apply on Partner Site
The responsibilities as our Sales Office Supervisor role include:
The role will be responsible for supporting the Sales Manager with the daily management of a team of sales developers; ensuring that all members are performing and achieving their targets including telephone sales activity and CRM.
What are we looking for in our Sales Office Supervisor?
* Significant sales experience, ideally in manufacturing environment.
* Proven people management experience and the ability motivate a team.
* Excellent written and verbal communication.
* The ability to prioritise, organise and manage time efficiently.
* Self-motivated and result orientated, delivering a high level of customer service at all times.
* Takes ownership in your tasks and initiate improvements/efficient changes, where possible.
* Good Excel and other MS Office skills; training will be provided on all bespoke/in-house systems.
What we can offer you as our Sales Office Supervisor:
* Excellent bonus structure
* Continuous training and career progression
* Company pension
* 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
* Sick pay
* Health shield with 24/7 access to counselling and reward schemes.
* Enhanced Maternity/Paternity pay.
* Free breakfast and discounted products
* Free on-site parking
Or check similar jobs