Are you a bright, switched on Administrator? Do you have great attention to detail and can work independently when required? If so, please click apply below and join a great organisation working as an Administrator on a temporary contract. We have roles in Clifton and the City Centre for this client on a fantastic pay rate of £11.87ph
Apply on Partner Site
· To provide comprehensive administrative and secretarial support for operations and designated senior members of staff
· Excellent operational knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) for diary management and document preparation
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, giving and receiving information effectively
· Proven ability to work using own initiative to complete tasks set
· Ability to provide a customer focused service to a range of stakeholders.
· Ability to work conscientiously with excellent attention to detail and with care as to how work is presented
· Ability to multitask and complete tasks promptly and accurately.
· Ability to learn new systems quickly
· Management of shared team inbox and travel process
· Experience with using Microsoft Teams and Skype
· Data Entry and use of spreadsheets
This role is an immediate start and will require you to be flexible with working hours - You will typically work Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm but does require some flexibility.
Please click apply now to avoid disappointment
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Or check similar jobs