With a turnover of over £40 million,one of UK’s leading Specialist Fit-out Contractors is seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team.The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 1 year’s experience within Quantity Surveying working for Joinery or a Drylinning Contractor on a full time basis.
Apply on Partner Site
Key duties include
-Assist with Monthly review of profit reports to ascertain project cost position
-Assist with preparation of monthly valuations both client side and the supply chain
- Assist with negotiation and procurement of sub-contractor packages
- Assist with preparation of pre-tender profit plan
- Assist with management of cost changes throughout project
- Assist with preparation of cashflow forecasts
- Assist with agreement of final accounts both upstream & downstream
- Assist with preparation of main contract documentation, collateral warranties and consultant appointments
- Assist with monthly CVR's
- Assist with final accounts
The ideal candidate must be no more than a month's notice and must have experience working for a specialise contractor within interiors.
Should this position be of interest please send your cv to the below email address or alternatively on (phone number removed)
Or check similar jobs