Commercial Co-Ordinator / Administrator
Apply on Partner Site
Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Smart City Recruiters Ltd are currently recruiting for a client of ours who operates in the utility sector. They deliver a range of essential infrastructure services to the utilities,
Smart City Recruiters Ltd are looking for Commercial Co-Ordinator / Administrator to be part of our client’s project team in the Bothwell office.
Overall, Purpose Of The Job
* To ensure the smooth running of the commercial department within the business.
* To meet targets and ensure job closures in a timely manner.
* To ensure accurate payments and deductions are applied.
* To build relationships with internal and external customers to raise the company profile.
* To provide high quality administrative support.
* To assist with daily tasks and wider projects whilst gaining a strong understanding of the business.
Key Responsibilities & Performance Requirements
* To analyse data and establish discrepancies
* To investigate and report on variants
* To gather data and present in the appropriate manner across internal and external clients often following tight deadlines for completion
* Track and analyse costings and present business critical data
* To liaise with different departments to either gather data for reconciliation or to provide findings to improve SOPs
* To report KPI’s and patterns to management team and clients
* Present commercial project summaries including individual project P&L’s
* Attend meetings and off-site visits, ensuring accurate notes are taken and circulated to appropriate members
* Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
* Provide assistance and training to the administration team
* Any other task that may reasonably be requested by a line manager
* Have excellent people and time management skills.
* Be logical and analytical in their approach to the data.
* Be a problem solver and a fire fighter who is able to make rapid but accurate decisions
* Have great numeracy skills
* Be able to prioritise their own workload and that of others
* Be able to work from their own initiative by listening to the needs of the business.
* Be confident and assertive in expressing findings and recommendations
* Understand the confidential nature of the data they are dealing with and act accordingly
For more information, please forward your up to date CV
Or check similar jobs