Apply on Partner Site
* Halewood Transmission Plant is an advanced manufacturer of manual transmissions for the automotive industry.
* The plant has best in class safety, quality and production performance and has a strong culture of continuous improvement and cost management.
* It has recently been awarded a £250 million investment to be the sole European supplier of drive units for the upcoming generation of Battery Electric Vehicles.
* Plant Engineering is a key department within Halewood Transmission Plant which provides engineering support for plant infrastructure, services, utilities, and contractor services.
* You would be a key member of the Plant Engineering team and your role within the team would involve you collaborating with other engineering, production and maintenance departments as well as external partners, including external vendors, purchasing, and central engineering staff.
* We need you to share your transferable skills, knowledge, and experience within our team as you:
* Investigate and address issues raised in the course of manufacturing operations
* Develop and implement improvement projects to modernise and / or provide cost savings in relation to plant infrastructure and related services
* Manage contractors working on maintenance and project activities
* Liaise with contractors, maintenance and production staff as needed
* Carry out contractor operational / health, safety and environmental audits
* Immerse yourself within our dynamic and flexible team as you contribute to the `can do attitude the team has as we work in a fast-changing environment
* Proactively support the continuous improvement of the plant
* Facilities engineering
* Project management
If you are interested in this role and have the skills and experience required Apply Now
Or check similar jobs