Role: Customer Service Advisor
Apply on Partner Site
Hybrid Role:- 3 days in the office, 2 days at home
Salary: £15.70 per hour
Contract: Temporary (Ongoing), 6 months minimum - strong possibility of becoming a permanent role
Hours: 35 hrs/week over 5/6 days Monday- Saturday
Shifts: on rotation between 07:00am - 8:00pm (must be fully
flexible and able to work all shifts between these hours).
* Full paid training
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Competitive pay rate/Overtime
A leading bank is looking for Customer Service Advisor's,, with a company that is dedicated to offering you career progression opportunities.
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join a busy team who will be dealing with Business Banking Services. This role will see you helping business banking customers with numerous general enquiries.
If you always put the customer first and have a passion for helping people and creating an outstanding customer experience, then you could be the perfect fit for this role. A professional telephone manner and strong communication skills are a must as this is a fast-paced environment and you will be handling a high volume of calls for a big banking brand. Excellent computer or telephone technical support, customer service or banking will be advantageous. This fantastic employer is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support so you will be taught everything you need to know in order to settle in quickly and excel in your work.
* Previous customer service experience is essential (call centre/front of house/receptionist/IT Helpdesk)
* Excellent communication - oral and written.
* Confident telephone manner and communication
* Ability to adapt to change - fast-paced department
* IT proficient - dealing with customer technical issues on online platform
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
* Positive and approachable manner.
* Excellent team working skills.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs
Or check similar jobs