A leading Big 4 Consultancy is seeking a Credit Risk Analyst on a contract basis to work in London for an Investment Bank.
Apply on Partner Site
The Credit Risk Analyst will be responsible for:
* Credit assessment, monitoring, control and transaction decision approval of the bank's counterparties, which primarily encompass hedge funds, family offices and private equity funds
* Quantitative risk assessment of transactions and hedge fund counterparty credit analysis.
Experience & Skills Required
* 5+ years of experience and demonstrated expertise in a similar position or related financial services position
* A Bachelor's degree or international equivalent, preferably in accounting, finance, economics or mathematics
* Established quantitative risk analysis skills employed in a credit risk, market risk or trading environment
* Prior experience with due diligence and analysis of the financial condition of hedge fund counterparties
* A knowledge and understanding of financial markets and a breadth of trading and lending products
* Familiarity with common trading documentation, particularly ISDA/CSA, Prime Brokerage and Repo Agreements
* Excellent communication skills - the ability to communicate directly and professionally with clients and internal stakeholders is of critical importance to the role
Credit Risk Analyst Counterparty Investment Banking
Or check similar jobs